We are seeking a motivated Senior Tax Accountant to handle all aspects of tax and accounting engagements for multiple clients and industries. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and manage productivity.
- Works with clients to handle all their accounting and tax matters.
- Plans, coordinates, supervises, and takes responsibility for the various phases of tax engagements.
- Prepares/reviews supporting workpapers for tax planning and consulting engagements.
- Communicates regularly with Supervisors or Managers.
- Creates trainings to present both internally and externally.
Position Requirements and Desired Skills:
- College undergraduate degree and have completed at least 30 hours in college-level accounting courses.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a staff tax accountant.
- CPA license is important.
- Bi-lingual communications for reading, writing, and speaking in English and Spanish.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Experience with Prosystems Tax and QuickBooks is preferred