Gretel Perez is the director of the tax and accounting team at the public accounting firm, PAAST, P.L. She has over ten years of experience providing accounting, finance and tax services to clients ranging from small businesses to large corporations in an array of industries. Gretel prepares federal and state individual and corporate returns as well as estate and trust tax returns. In addition, she prepares compilations; represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state agencies; performs tax research; and advises clients on financial and tax matters and assists business owners with their bookkeeping needs.
Gretel stays current on domestic and international tax laws for individual, corporations and estates by attending local and state seminars and conferences hosted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) and Cuban American Certified Public Accountants Association (CACPAA).
Prior to joining PAAST, Gretel was a junior tax accountant at a public accounting firm in Florida where she was responsible for accounting, preparing state and federal tax turns, as well as payroll and sales tax reports.
Florida International University
- Master of Science in Taxation
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Cuban American Certified Public Accountants Association (CACPAA), Member and Current President
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), Member
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – State of Florida
- FICPA Women to Watch Awards 2019 – Emerging Leader, Recipient